This event is organised by Telford Athletics Club
JOIN US FOR THE TELFORD 10K ON SUNDAY 12TH DECEMBER 2021.
Statistically proven as the fastest 10k course in the UK, the Telford 10K is returning in 2021. This is a generally flat 2 lap traffic free tarmac course using Telford Town Park, as well as the Silkin Way.
Incorporating the 2021 England 10k Championships, the England Athletics Age Group Masters Qualifying event, and Inter-Area Match.
The event is open to runners of all abilities and particularly those wishing to achieve a personal best time.
- Location: Race HQ and parking at the Telford International Centre (Sat Nav Postcode TF3 4JH).
- Start times:
Wave 1. 10.30am. All Elite Men (28,29,30 min) and earlier online entries of Sub 40 minute Men (30 to 40 min)
Wave 2. 11.10am. All Elite Ladies, and further 30 to 40 min Men & Ladies online entries.
Wave 3. 11.50am. Masses over 40 minutes (Men & Ladies)
- Distances: 10K
- Minimum Age: 15yrs, Age as at 12/12/2021
- Activity: Running
- Open to: Solo participants
- Entry Fee: From just £12 per person (Details below)
- Elite Entries: Elite athletes with qualifying times below, please contact us for automatic entry to Wave 1 for Men, Wave 2 for Ladies.
Sub 30.30 for Men (or sub 14.30 for 5km), or sub 35.00 for Ladies (or sub 17.00 for 5km), shown recorded on Power of 10 website within the last 3 years. Please send name, date of birth (dd/mm/yyyy format), address & Club to Dave Mansbridge at firstname.lastname@example.org for free automatic entry
- UKA License No: Applied for
- Event Cancellation Policy: If the event should have to be postponed (due to adverse weather conditions, ice, fallen trees, medical team being unable to arrive at the event etc), all entrants will be automatically transferred to a rearranged date on 9th January 2022. If the event should have to be cancelled due to either national or local Covid restrictions entrants will be entitled to a refund of their entry fee, less the Active Training World £1 booking fee which is non-refundable.
- Additional Fees: A £1 booking fee will be added at the checkout.
- Event Organiser: Telford Athletics Club
- Organiser Email: email@example.com
- Official Event Website: http://www.telfordathleticclub.co.uk/races/telford-10k
Race packs will be posted in late November to the address details provided by the buyer at registration. It is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure that all attendees, receive their race packs before, or on the day of, the event.
A flat 2 lap tarmac course through the Town Park and along Silkin Way.
Cash Prizes to first 5 Men & first 5 Ladies in the Elite races only. See race website for details.
Good quality medal to all finishers.
Masters Prizes are:
First man in each category: M40, M45, M50, M55, M60, M65, M70
First lady in each category: L40, L45, L50, L55, L60, L65, L70
It is important that you are fit to run and have not experienced any Covid-19 symptoms in the 14 days leading up to the event.
Please wear your number pinned to the front of your vest.
Free parking is available at Race HQ.
Toilets, Changing and Bag Storage
Available at the Telford International Centre.
Yes, at halfway.
Once your entry is accepted refunds are not possible, however, if you unable to run, you may transfer your entry to another runner. To transfer your entry you need to send an e-mail request at least 7 days before the race takes place with all the new runner details including DOB and address. Deferrals to next year are not possible.
If the event should have to be postponed (due to adverse weather conditions, ice, fallen trees, medical team being unable to arrive at the event etc), all entrants will be automatically transferred to a rearranged date on 9th January 2022. If the event should have to be cancelled due to either national or local Covid restrictions entrants will be entitled to a refund of their entry fee, less the Active Training World £1 booking fee which is non-refundable.
The details of the athletes I am entering into this race will be passed onto the event organisers for the administration of the race.
All athletes’ names and dates of birth and email addresses will be passed onto the chip timing company. Personal details will be deleted 1 week after the event.
Where specified on the booking form, any medical information provided will be passed onto the medical team present at the event.
1) I take full responsibility for ensuring the athlete I am entering into this race is medically fit to compete & understand that they compete entirely at their own risk or at the risk of their parent/guardian.
2) I understand that all athletes who participate in this event, do so at their own risk or the risk of their parent/guardian and that no person(s) or organisation(s) will be held responsible for any accident, injury or loss to the competitor, prior to, during or after the event.
3) I understand the organisers reserve the right to alter the arrangements and conditions, should circumstances require.
4) All athletes indicate acceptance of UKA rules
Whether you’ve just entered your first race and want to know how to prepare, are looking to smash your personal best, or are simply looking to improve your health and fitness – following a customised training plan will increase your chances of improving your goals.
- A £1 booking fee will be added at checkout.
|Wave 3 (11.50am) 10K Unaffiliated over 40 minutes (Men & Ladies)||£14|
|Wave 1 (10.30am) 10K Unaffiliated 30 to 40 min (Men)||£14||Tickets are sold out.|
|Wave 3 (11.50am) 10K Affiliated over 40 minutes (Men & Ladies)||£12|
|Wave 2 (11.10am) 10K Unaffiliated 30 to 40 min (Men & Ladies)||£14|
|Wave 2 (11.10am) 10K Affiliated 30 to 40 min (Men & Ladies)||£12|
|Wave 1 (10.30am) 10K Affiliated 30 to 40 min (Men)||£12||Tickets are sold out.|
- April 23, 2021