CLICK HERE FOR THE FINAL RACE DAY INFORMATION
This event is organised by Telford Athletics Club
JOIN US FOR THE TELFORD 10K ON SUNDAY 11TH DECEMBER 2022.
Statistically proven as the fastest 10k course in the UK, the Telford 10K is back for 2022. This is a generally flat 2 lap traffic free tarmac course using Telford Town Park, as well as the Silkin Way.
Incorporating the 2022 England 10k Championships, the England Athletics Age Group Masters Qualifying event, and Inter-Area Match.
The event is open to runners of all abilities and particularly those wishing to achieve a personal best time.
- Location: Race HQ and parking at the Telford International Centre (Sat Nav Postcode TF3 4JH). Car Parking at various Telford Shopping Centre Car Parks (£1 flat rate day charge on Sundays). This is due to another indoor event being held at the International Centre.
- Start times:
Wave 1. 10.30am. Elite Men (28,29,30 min) and Sub 40 minute Men (30 to 40 min) online entries.
Wave 2. 11.10am. Elite Ladies, and further 30 to 40 min Men & Ladies online entries.
Wave 3. 11.50am. Masses over 38 minutes (Men & Ladies).
We recommend that EA Masters Qualifying runners enter either Wave 2 or 3.
- Distances: 10K
Minimum Age: 15yrs, Age as at 11/12/2022
- Activity: Running
- Open to: Solo participants
- Entry Fee: From just £14 per person (Details below)
- Elite Entries: Elite athletes with qualifying times below, please contact us for automatic entry to Wave 1 for Men, Wave 2 for Ladies. We will allow any sub 32min ladies to run in Wave 1 if they wish to.
Sub 30.30 for Men (or sub 14.30 for 5km), or sub 35.00 for Ladies (or sub 17.00 for 5km), shown recorded on Power of 10 website within the last 3 years. Please send name, date of birth (dd/mm/yyyy format), address & Club to Dave Mansbridge at firstname.lastname@example.org for free automatic entry.
- UKA License No: 2022-42985
- Event Cancellation Policy: If the event should have to be postponed due to adverse weather conditions, ice, fallen trees, medical team being unable to arrive at the event, or any other reason, all entrants will be automatically transferred to a provisional rearranged date of 8th January 2023.
- Refunds, Transfers & Deferrals: Once your entry is accepted, neither refunds nor deferrals are possible. However, if you unable to run, you may transfer your entry to another runner. To transfer your entry you need to complete this online transfer form by 25th November at the latest. No transfers will be accepted after that date.
Additional Fees: A £1 booking fee will be added at the checkout.
- Event Organiser: Telford Athletic Club
- Organiser Email: email@example.com
- Official Event Website: Telford Athletic Club – Telford 10K
Race packs will be posted in late November to the address details provided by the buyer at registration. It is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure that all attendees, receive their race packs before, or on the day of, the event.
Al entrants after 25th November will need to collect their race pack from registration on event day.
A flat 2 lap tarmac course through the Town Park and along Silkin Way.
Cash Prizes to first 5 Men & first 5 Ladies in the Elite races only.
Bespoke medal for all finishers.
Masters Prizes are:
First man in each category: M40, M45, M50, M55, M60, M65, M70
First lady in each category: L40, L45, L50, L55, L60, L65, L70
It is important that you are fit to run and that you are following current government issued guidance with respect to Covid-19.
Please read the guidance document issued by RunBritain RunBritain Competitor Guidance
Please wear your number pinned to the front of your vest.
There is limited free parking at Telford International Centre as there is a large event on at the Centre this year, so the majority of runners to park at the Telford Shopping Centre Car Parks which have a £1 all day charge.
Toilets, Changing and Bag Storage
Available at the Telford International Centre.
Yes, at halfway.
Once your entry is accepted, neither refunds nor deferrals are possible. However, if you unable to run, you may transfer your entry to another runner. To transfer your entry you need to complete this online transfer form by 25th November at the latest. No transfers will be accepted after that date.
If the event should have to be postponed due to adverse weather conditions, ice, fallen trees, medical team being unable to arrive at the event, or any other reason, all entrants will be automatically transferred to a provisional rearranged date of 8th January 2023.
The details of the athletes I am entering into this race will be passed onto the event organisers for the administration of the race.
All athletes’ names and dates of birth and email addresses will be passed onto the chip timing company. Personal details will be deleted 1 week after the event.
Where specified on the booking form, any medical information provided will be passed onto the medical team present at the event.
An entrant shall be deemed to have made him/herself/their self, familiar with, and agreed to be bound by the UKA Anti-Doping Rules and to submit to the authority of UK Anti-Doping in the application and enforcement of the Anti-Doping Rules.
The UKA Anti-Doping Rules apply to entrants participating in the sport of Athletics, for 12 months from the date you enter this event, whether or not the licence holder is a citizen of, or resident in, the UK.
1) I take full responsibility for ensuring the athlete I am entering into this race is medically fit to compete & understand that they compete entirely at their own risk or at the risk of their parent/guardian.
2) I understand that all athletes who participate in this event, do so at their own risk or the risk of their parent/guardian and that no person(s) or organisation(s) will be held responsible for any accident, injury or loss to the competitor, prior to, during or after the event.
3) I understand the organisers reserve the right to alter the arrangements and conditions, should circumstances require.
4) All athletes indicate acceptance of UKA rules
The event is being officially timed by Event Chip Timing and the results will be available on the day at http://results.eventchiptiming.com
Whether you’ve just entered your first race and want to know how to prepare, are looking to smash your personal best, or are simply looking to improve your health and fitness – following a customised training plan will increase your chances of improving your goals.
- Prices do not include £1 booking fee. This will be added at checkout.
- Please add your ticket(s) to the cart and press the red button to proceed to registration. You can update the ticket quantity on the next page.
ENTRIES ARE STILL BEING TAKEN FOR WAVE 1 FOR RUNNERS WITH QUALIFYING TIMES. CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org